In the last decade, the movement of people to and from Greece has greatly been augmented, which is why the need for the repatriation process has also been increased. At Gesios Funeral Office, we are experienced and familiar with repatriation cases and we take full responsibility for the legal and necessary operations.
We manage to complete the process as soon as possible.
- We receive the body and transfer it to special refrigeration chambers.
- If an autopsy is required, we take care of it.
- We take responsibility of the issuance of all documents and licenses.
- In collaboration with the Embassy of each country or through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the documents are translated.
- And finally, we take care of the organization and realization of the ceremony through appointments and discussions with the family.
In case you need more information don’t hesitate to contact us at +30 2310 41 99 99 or you can visit us in person at our offices.